2011-06-29

Vintage+Orange




 Before I say anything, I feel the need to explain that it wasn't my intention to pose next to graffiti saying A.C.A.B., I only noticed that way later when I was looking at the pictures. That being said, we can talk about the outfit. It is a mixture of basic items, sporty items (shirt and watch), some elegant pieces (ring and clutch) and mom's vintage belt. Not so typical for me, but it worked. I plan on adding some details to this jacket, so if you have any ideas or suggestion, feel free to speak.



Pre svega, mislim da treba da naglasim da mi nije bila namera da se slikam pored grafita A.C.A.B., zapravo sam ga primetila tek kasnije kada sam gledala slike. Sad kad sam to razjasnila, možemo da pričamo o outfit-u. Iskombinovala sam neke basic komade, neke pomalo sportske (majica i sat), par elegantnijih detalja (torbica i prsten) i mamin stari kaiš. Netipično za mene, ali što da ne. Inače, imam nameru da obogatim jaknu nekim detaljem, pa ako imate neku ideju, podelite je.










jacket - vintage
shirt - Nike
pants - Stradivarius
belt - vintage
watch - no brand
ring - Dve Šmizle
clutch - Accesorize
shoes - Peacocks 

9 comments:

  1. You are beautiful!
    I like your outfit.

    Feel free to visit my blog @

    momfashionworld.blogspot.com

    Looking forward to seeing you there!
    I hope you will like my blog and Can we follow
    each other? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome, your white watch is such an eye-catcher. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime la veste! Super!!!
    Аngela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super blog ;0

    FOLLOW:
    http://immortality-passion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look dear::)
    Follow my new blog
    http://therubberdoll.com/

    Kisses from pepa:X

    ReplyDelete
  6. prava si mi frajerica ovdje :)
    svidja mi se kako se slazu narandjasta i traper...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate your message very soon LOOK10.
    Also want video?
    Greetings from Spain.

    ReplyDelete