2011-08-14

Darling





















 This isn't an outfit post, this is a little story about how beautiful and kind and inspiring a person can be. Her name is Milena, and she is my sweetheart. I guess I could say she is my muse. Before starting a blog, I often bothered her to be my model, because she is so good at it. She has that natural and sensual aura that I just love capturing, she glows beauty. Now she has to be my photographer as well as my model.

P.S. As you are reading this, I am on my seaside vacation (finally), so when I get back, there will be lots of photos to share with you. See ya!
xoxo
A.

6 comments:

  1. super su slike!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. slazem se u potpunosti :) moja divna sestrica, evo je sad u mojoj sobi spava ko top xD ni ne zna sta je ceka posle sa slikanjem :P haha moram i ja malo da je koristim <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jednostavno
    http://blumarine-blumarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Svidjaju mi se fotke :)))
    A sada znamo i dge je ovo super mestasce :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i sad mozesslobodno da ih izbises,iskreno tvoja JAXD

    ReplyDelete