2014-04-17

Hombre!



blazer and shoes - Zara; pants - Pull&Bear; shirt - Tally Weijl; bag - Lindex; earrings - H&M
[ph. Stefan]

The first outfit with my new ombre hair is here! I needed to change something about my hair, and ombre was a natural choice as you can just chop off the tips of the hair if something goes wrong (when it comes to hair, I'm always paranoid that something will go wrong). I love how it turned out, but I can't get a decent picture of it, in this case it looks much more contrasted than it really is. It's actually so subtle, that I thought of repeating the process in a month or so, but we'll see. If you want me to write a post about how I did ombre (yes, it was a DIY) and the hair care afterwards, let me know in comments! I really appreciate the feedback from you guys!



22 comments:

  1. Odlicno je ispalo!
    Svidjaju mi se fotke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bas mi se dopada kombinacija, mindjuse su mi prelepe i super ti je ispao ombre :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasticno izgledas. Kosa je stvarno extra, fenomenalno ti stoji, outfit very trendy. Prelepa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Videla sam na fb kad si razmišljala o tome. Uopšte nije loše ispalo!

    Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kosa ti je super! Sad bih volela da te vidim u malo ekstremijoj varijanti, npr nesto slicno ovome: http://lookbook.nu/look/5999999-Some-Say-We-Walk-Alone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sam zaljubljena u njen ombre, ali ne bih se usudila :) i mislim da mi ne bi ni stajalo

      Delete
  6. Iconic shoes!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple ali not my cup of tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Online Jobs of Data Entry and Copy Pasting with Jobz Corner
    JobzCorner.com

    ReplyDelete