2014-06-06

to infinity and beyond..


sweater - Terranova; lace top - Bershka; pants - Stradivarius; bag - Lindex; necklace - oNecklace
[ph. my Love]


Simplicity has always been my thing, lately even more so. To make things more interesting, I like to add some eye catching details - tiny necklace and lace top underneath the sweater in this case. No colors, just textures, and a hint of red on my nails.. hope you like it, and be sure to tell me what you think!
As for the necklace, you'll hear more about it in the next post.
Love,
A.

7 comments:

  1. Totally love your look Aleksandra! Maybe simple but veery chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Savršeno, od glave do pete! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete